Monday, May 28, 2007

Love is not math.

SOMEone said
Love is not math. No specific calculation or equation to estimate it.
Who is the one at your heart then?

**************************************
SHOCKING STORIES...........
walao, i never thought that so many things could be happened around me.
Gossips, gossips gossips.....
shhh... PnC.... *zip zip*

Today, the shooter is SFern, the victims are BLi and I.

SFern was trying to dig out my secrets. Hahaha.. not so easy man..
To be frank, i really don hide any secrets from all my frens, my love-hate stuffs express very straight forward.
So people, no need to waste ur time and effort to twist and turn just to ask me a single thing. Whenever i feel like telling, i would let the whole world to know. Friends, u should know my style~

HL milk huh?? wahahahaha~~~

YSF, warn u, mind ur words ar! don embarrass me! yorrrrrrrrr
We shall take revenge. We will see. hng!

No comments: