Friday, May 18, 2007

Updates

This week is the most hectic week ever. sorry for ignoring ur msn msg, sms, greetings, testi or anything. as i was TOO BUSY! and EXHAUSTED!

mon-dynamic mid term test
half-screwed! WhAT IS TORQUE??

tue-physic quiz
i screwed up this! i din really prepared for this quiz. 1 mark gone!

wed-analysis test resitting
yorrrr the Qs was harder than the previuos one! so UNFAIR! or i will get 88%!

thu-analysis lab project
we couldnt get the theoritical value, how come? was it due to experimental errors? pls tell me YES!

fri-physic quiz
wow. i got it all correct! 1 mark in my pocket! *jumping around*

ok this week is done! next week coming up with lab demo to 'grandma' project, math assignment and analysis final case study! after all these, my first semester, 2007, common year of engineering, in Monash, will be going to end soon, after the final, 3 weeks more!!! time just flies flies flies. monash ppl, we have been knowing each other for about 11weeks. 11WEEKS PEOPLE!!! can u see the chemistry happen among us? can u imagine how many ups and downs had we gone thru? although i cant even rmb the names for half of the course, but then im trying hard to know each one of u. somehow i recognise the faces for each of u guys!

**************************************************************
seems like alof of ppl lend me their hand within this week.

THANK YOU BaoLi, for lending me her bathroom to shower on monday. my home had shortage of water supply due to leaking of the water tank.

THANK YOU JiaYeng, for sending me home on tuesday after dynamics tute. nice chatting with u about the happenings in our course and ppl around us. update me more pls. hehe.

THANK YOU Penny, for fetching me to uni on the rainy wednesday morning. now only i realised u used to be a student of zhong hua high school. we had the same education background.

THANK YOU Kevin, for offering to send me to uni. although it is hard for me to get to kelana jaya station. hope we got the answers correctly for the lab project. we all know u r loyal to ur gf k?

THANK YOU Samantha, for sending me to ktm on thur. was raining and lazy to take bus. ok let's learn chinese. talk more can learn faster. hehe. xie xie! zai jian!

THANK YOU PekSee and JinHang, for lending their physics tute exercise to me. u both r so kind hearted. especially PekSee, i borrow ur paper all the time. haha. oh ya have to thank JinHang for helping us to buy porridge and panadol to BaoLi. u r the good man of the century!

THANK YOU JiaHan, for sending me to ktm today. after chatting with u, u seem like the man of the house, handling home expenses and all those. so yeng man! being the eldest is not easy. ur honda is HOT!

THANK YOU SookFern, for fetching me to ktm most of the time. though u owez threaten me, not to fetch me there, i know u say it with ur mouth only, wont really take action on it right? dui bu dui? hao, bu cuo. HAHAHAHA =D
(SookFern sure very geram when she sees this, HAHAHA!)

although i cant drive, there are people still willing to send me around! appreciate it alot! glad and touch! i swear, if it happens to do so, i will be sending u guys wherever u are, whenever u wan, after getting my license and my car. (pls no north or south pole, my car cant swim)

just wanna take this oppoturnity to thank you all, in case i forgot to say thank you at that moment. u guys helped me alot!!!

p/s: i miss riding SookFern and Mindy's car. when can i have the another chance to take a ride with ur car?
p/s: Khim May, u were working overloaded. must get well soon!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

torque of a couple is the product of one of the forces and its perpendicular distance between their line of the action......say yes to physics...XD

EJinGs said...

wahhhhhh dai lou ar.
u study alot hor. much more than me.
generally, for constant torque, shud be moment of inertia multiply by angular acceleration.
blahblah.. lots more concept of torque. hehe=)
Good luck dai lou!