Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Fair Lady~

Ticket and programme book for the musical opera of My Fair Lady

Plenary Hall of KL Convention Center

Hohohoho....

20 of May, 2007, was the first time ever for me to watch a musical opera. It happened that my dad got free tix for 5 of us. The location of our seats are at the row H of center column. This seat cost RM350!!!!!! (don scream, it was free!) or i will not spend so much money on this. rather buying SOME other things to satisfy my wants. Hehe!

The story started with a bet between 2 good friends. One of them, a lingual-professor took the challenge for training up a flower girl from gutter into a classy English lady. The first thing to do was to change her accent. Storyline went twists and turns, failures and succeeds, they both live happily ever after.

Orhhhh... that was so sweet. All the vocals are magnificient, cant be critised at all!!! They can sing, dance and of coz act. People, u should spare out some time, spend a little of money, to watch this kinda of opera. It will sure broaden ur knowledge. For sure! Don say opera doesnt suit for us tis kinda age, actually, it has no age limit, as along as u like opera, like melodies, like acting, like singing, musical opera is ur BEST PICK! Trust me!

Coming up will be Phantom of the Opera. When will it be coming to KL?

Sasa, what do u think? must be very jealous of me now. hehehHEHE=P

oh ya. ah boon called me up just now, now only i realised we hang up in 15 mins, which was unusual, and we din really talk any important points yet. eh why was she calling me? WHY AR?

****************************************************
American Idol Finale, Jordin vs Blake,

UEFA Champion League, Milan vs Liverpool,

who will be taking the glory home???

who will be kicking whose ass off???

sitting and waiting for Good Game.......

****************************************************

why troubles come everytime when i am busy tackling with my assignments?

give me a break, can u?

No comments: