Friday, May 25, 2007

Embarassment, though it seemed to be a joke to OTHERS

how could i do not understand 4 chinese words that she said?
i learn, talk, write and read chinese since i was young, more than 15 years, how could i make a mistake?

today lunch BL, SFern and i went to medan for lunch. after the meal, we were like sitting, chit chatting, gossiping as usual. here came a lady, a volunteer i guess, brought a book with her, saying that wanted us to donate money for those disable persons and chronic disease patients, RM30 per bag of diapers. Ok. to be honest, i do not normally donate so much of money by my own at public place, i would just straight away give the particular add to my dad, and let my dad handle it. i don believe on those ppl on the street, there are so many penipu on the streets.

that lady keep persuading us to share the 30 bucks. she pronouced the share word as in 'swear swear'. i straight away sweat =.=. 3 of us diagreed, then she suggested another way of donation, she was saying how about 随意乐捐(donation)。becoz the 'swear' word she said keep turning turning in my mind, wat i heard about the 4 words were 血液乐捐(blood donation)。i smmore ask that lady, huh wanna 捐血(donate blood) ar.........

BL and SFern, started to laugh at me. i din know my chinese standard is backwarding. how could it be??? it was not my fault, all becoz the pronouciation of that lady!!!! don blame on me!!!

it gonna be my joke for the rest of my uni life........

yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so yu~~~~~~~~FISH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

muahahaha...u r indeed sia sui la...muahaha...i still cant stop laughing when i read through tis...c2pid man...hahahha

EJinGs said...

My 'BESTIE' sookfern,
nex time when we meet such situation again, i just zip up my mouth, and let u handle those persons. hng! laugh laugh laugh only! cheh!
fake fren has no status at ur heart de la. hao!