Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I got TAGGED by YJY!

Layer 1: On the Outside
Name: Sen Yih Jing.
Birth Date: 06.10.1988.
Current Status: Single but not Available.
Eye Color: Dark Brown.
Hair Color: Black.

Layer 2: On the Inside
My Heritage: Chinese.
My Fears: Height and Speed.
My Weaknesses: Not lady-like, mulut busuk.
My Perfect Pizza: Seafood pizza.

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My first thoughts waking up: Mum, u r so bising!
My bedtime: 1 or 2 am.
My Most Missed Memory: All the class & family trips.

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coca-cola.
McDonald's or Burger King: McD.
Single or Group Dates: Either way. I love dates!
Adidas or Nike: Adidas.
Tea or Nestea: Tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.
Cappucino or Coffee: Frappucino (ice-blended coffee).

Layer 5: Do You...
Smoke: No! I HATE it!
Curse: When i am mad at someone, usually no.
Take a Shower: 2-3 times per day.
Have a Crush: me? WAHAHAHA^^
Go to School: Uni now.
Want to Get Married: Yes. I wan I wan!
Believe in Yourself: A very YES!
Think You're a Health Freak: No. Not so health-conscious

Layer 6: In the Past
Drink Alcohol: I did & I do. Strong tolerance to liquor.
Gone to the Mall: Almost every weekends.
Been on Stage: Sticked to the stage when i was young.
Eaten Sushi: Duh. Japanese buffet is my fav.
Dyed Your Hair: Not yet.

Layer 7: Have You Ever...
Played a Stripping Game: Wanted to play.
Changed Who You Were to Fit In: No. I have my own style.

Layer 8: Age You're Hoping to...
Get Married: Before 30. No gen gap ma.

Layer 9: In a Guy
Best Eye Color: Dark brown.
Best Hair Color: Shiny dark.
Short or Long Hair: Short and neat.

Layer 10: What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: Chatting wt CYing & KMing
An Hour Ago: Tickling my doggie.
Four and a Half Hours ago: Breakfast wt Mum.
A Month Ago: Almost drowned in d sea of ass.
A Year Ago: Crazy-ing with G15-ians.

Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: You. All of the creatures out there.
I feel: I will pass the final.
I hate: Smokers and bitches!
I hide: The truth of something.
I miss: College days.
I need: A little bit of luck.

Layer 12: Tag 4 People
Who doesnt update their blogs for ages.
1.Pauline
2.SueMay
3.BaoLi
4.Lissa
**5.YunLin & ShuQin

*********************************
All of you tagged by me, must repost this with ur answer in ur blog!
Get this chain runs faster! 555555!!!

No comments: