Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Something stupid.... crazy.

I slept at 1030pm last night. The time i slept before 11pm was last year.
Sleep early is good, I have never been so semangat during lectures before, PSee must be very shocked coz din see me 'fishing' anymore. Wahaha. She was the one who kept 'fishing' in class!

************************************
Not becoz of sleeping early, it also due to i walked to uni this morning!! It might sound crazy to people. I teman ppl crazy only, neh Mr CJHan lo. We took a bus, stopped at the main road, took the sky bridge, then walked all the way to uni. Not kidding u, i wet all over my tee. It was too hot outside. I will never walk that road by my own, unless has somebody to accompany with. coz...... i scareeeee lo

15 mins later, we reached uni. He brought me another way to get up to LT. He went to library while i walked to LT myself. Becoz we came from different direction, I LOST IN LEVEL 4! Cant believe it will happen on a person who is so good in sense of direction! damn siasui la!

He kept saying car-driving incidents and accidents and those, generating my phobia for getting a driving license. No thanks to Mr Chew!

************************************
Thanks to JinHang, for sending me to ktm yesterday. Hope it doesnt bring any trouble to you. Good luck to you in any aspects!

Thanks to SFern, for fetching me and JHan to uni yesterday rainy morning and today after class as well! And thanks for warning me not to walk to ur house. I know many crimes happen there. I am worry about you. U have to take care also!

I met a neighbour old uncle who offered to send me home last rainy afternoon. Although at last, i walked back with my another neighbour, Bella, anyway thanks.

Appreciate alot! muaxxxx

***********************************************
ahla one more,
Thanks to beloved XY, who so good name my future kids so nicely.
1st, chew peanut
2nd, lan bullshit
3rd, sen penguin
No worries, when i have them all, i wan them to call u 'kai ma'.

YOU are the one who use the butt to think all the while!!! =P hng!

No comments: