Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I made it!!!!


help ppl! help! earthquake.
that is FOO BAO LI.
an actress




cheers for me ppl!


Friday. I skipped math. The 1st subject I ever skipped this year. For redoing my egg drop project. I thought my new design can be worked. But….. arghhhh after trying a few times, SFern advised me to change the idea. With the help of SFern finally came up wt a new design which was smaller and fitter. This time, it worked. Thank GOD! Thanks to SFern for helping me a lot and praying for me. Haha! Cant run away from belanja-ing her 1901 ady. Same old rule, I pay tax only. Hehe =P I was running up and down, uncountable times, to and fro 5th floor. I can even run faster then lift! Good exercise. My tummy is getting flatter!

Thanks Chin Ying, my physics lab partner, helped me a lot in preparing my presentation scripts since the 1st project! You are great! I will put more effort to work on the model design!

Beloved XY smsed me saying they were heading to pyramid. Such coincidentally, I planned to find my toy car there as well. After an hour of searching wt BL and PSee, we found nothing. Both of them did wanna join us for karaoke-ing at redbox, I pitdai them and went to meet up YL, HY and my beloved. We managed to call up dear KX, who was coming down to kl, and asked her to join us. Then called up YH and SX. We all had great time there. As usual, kena shoot by YL til gao gao, kena teased by YH and KX, SX sat quietly aside, listen to HY’s pretty voice, XY chose English songs which did not have lyrics but still can sing til very high and I sang until sore throat. I miss YOU tonnesssssss!!!! Promised to find u guys on Tuesday. The only slot which I am free during the break.

Huey Ying, Yuan Liang, Xin Yi, Khai Xhuen, Shu Xian


Reunion of 3 story-tellers


Yap Ying Hui, the singing freak!


Outside the room


future doc woon. be confident to urself!


My beloved


always the pretty one, Huey Ying

No comments: