Monday, April 9, 2007

DRIVER IN NEED!

I don hv licence. I don hv car. I need a DRIVER. so fed up by taking bus+ktm+mini bus everyday. I am very clear about the road and direction to somewhere. but i cant DRIVE. Vin, u said wanna hire me a driver nex time. can it be now? as soon as possible!!

Thurday, SFern eventually become the saviour of her egg. She made it. Congrats! i tried mine. Unfortunately, it broke. I could not understand, i made the same case and same padding as previous, how could the effect was totally the opposite way? and i broke the 3rd egg that day!

I cant finish HYSYS tutorial for the first time. arrghhhhhhhh. geramnya. was stucked at the 2nd Q. finally met up wt my third partner for the plants visiting. a guy from sri lanka i guess. coz his accent wow is hard to catch up. ppl said he is smart. hope he can do all the hand calculation and i just need to assort and that's all. ahah. just dreaming.

actually there were lotsa pix taken on these few days. but i was quite lazy to post it now. as i just came home from uni. for doing my TOY CAR. Keith, u are ruining my holidays!!!
i will be going to visit sunway air-con room and indah water sewage system. hope i can absorb wateva the speaker is trying to say. i m poor in listening and understanding.

shall update again tmr. ciaoz~

No comments: