Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Simply NOT my day

Sasa came back to Malaysia! Boon, Yun Lin, Sasa and I went to hang out at midvalley. Little Vietnam was promoting the late lunch set for only RM9.90, just few people inside, we need some private space to chit chat. I remember I tried at their branch, 1U before, and food there is not bad. Since I was damn hungry, cincai la, sat down and ordered. I ordered chicken chop soup noodles. Just like the gon lou mien at pasar where I used to eat every Sunday morning. Yun Lin wanted to try something heavy. She ordered curry noodles. Smell good but taste bad. They cooked with a lot of spices which I cant name all out. The curry is super concentrated. That reminded me of a movie, Tony Leung, owns a beef noodles shop, his secret recipe of his famous soup is HE NEVER WASHES THE SOUP POT SINCE HE BEGAN THE BUSINESS 10 YEARS AGO. Ewww.. But the waitress served us very nicely. We ordered a glass of Vietnamese style of ais kacang and shared among ourselves. She said since there were 4 of us. She made us a big bowl of ice. No extra charge!

I bought myself a 2G pendrive for RM58 without bargaining. cheap huh? Please do not tell me there is anyone gets lower price than that.

Before leaving, 4 of us decided to play on the photo sticker machine. Finish possing, shooting and decorating, the product was suck! All of us looked so pale. I complained to the cashier. Luckily the cashier let us took again using another machine. When we were done with everything, the screen showed 2 lines of Japanese, I guess it was saying out of paper. Ma de. We spent a lot of time there, end up nothing came out. The cashier keep apologizing to us, coz she doesn’t understand Japanese as well. After few minutes, we found out that our product was ady at the collecting slot. 4 of us just screamed out loud! LOL

No comments: