Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Contented.

My life is so contented.
I like the way it is.
At least, I know there is something for me to do when I wake up every morning.
Everyday has a mission. I feel so good when mission accomplished.

Stepping into another stage of life, though I always miss how lovely school days were, I did not regret on making a choice of entering the society. Do you know how the world look like out there? How many types of people out there? How many things you never experience before?

In the day, the hardest thing to deal with is not the job itself, but the people. My seniors gave me a very precious word, 'P.r.e.t.e.n.d'. When you know something, pretend that you don't know. When you don't know something, pretend that you know a little bit. It truly helps.

Somebody said that I am some sort of street smart. Result of googling - A street smart person isn't actually stubborn, but actually listens to shit and understands shit. Thanks! However, this street smart people might fail at times, whereby some annoying persons commented that I don't respect the superiors, my over-confidence screws things up. Well, I don't really know what is going on with all there comments, but hey thanks! I will improve.

Law of survivor, when you are just a small potato, listen and do things their way. When you grow slightly bigger, make people do it your way. =)

After started the working life, I find myself I see things differently.

To conclude all this, I hate my job, but I love working.

No comments: