Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Movie. Life. Story

Just so you know, I heart watching movies a lot! My favourite leisure time activity.

Actually, i do learn a lot from watching movies. The storyline of a movie, can be the imaginary of the script write or the director, it can be also description of real life story. We might not be encountering so many special events, unforeseen circumstances, people or places. Thanks to those movie production teams, they bring out and present something which we don't normally see.

What a movie that can impressed the most, is the quote/s in their lines to express the message/s of the movie. Most of them went unnoticed. Well, it might be inspiring, touching and motivating. At least, to me, they are.

Let's see.

When In Rome

Honey, you cannot learn from my mistakes. You gonna have to go out there and make your own. You can get your heart broken, or, you can have the greatest love affair, the world has ever known. But you'll not gonna know, unless you try.- Beth's Father

Okay, maybe not. But that is because I have a relationship with my job. I love my job. And when I find the guy that I like more than my job, that's how I know that he is the one.- Beth


Step Up 3

Some famous guy once said, to travel is better than to arrive, and i was like whaat!? Cause i used to think that theres only one path to take you to where you wanna be in life, but if you choose that one path, doesn't mean you have to abandon all the other ones. I realize that it's actually what happens along the way that counts; the stumbles, the falls and the friendships. It's the journey, not the destination. I guess, just trust the future will work itself out like it's supposed to.-Moose

People dance because dance can change things. One move, can bring people together. One move, can make you believe like there's something more. One move, can set a whole generation free. -Moose

Shaolin

随缘一生,一生随缘
人懵的时候,连猪都不如
金子和烂泥哪个更有价值?要是给你一颗种子呢?

Sex and The City 3

Take tradition and decorate it your own way. -Carrie

Inception

You're waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You can't be sure where it will take you. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.-Mal

Don't you want to take a leap of faith? Or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone!

She locked away a secret, deep inside herself, something she once knew to be true... but chose to forget. Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.

Rapunzel-Tangled Tale

Hook Hand Thug: Go, live your dream.

Rapunzel: I’ve been looking out of a window for eighteen years, dreaming about what I might feel like when those lights rise in the sky. What if it’s not everything I dreamed it would be?
Flynn Rider: It will be.
Rapunzel: And what if it is? What do I do then?
Flynn Rider: Well,that’s the good part I guess. You get to go find a new dream.

Flynn Rider: You were my new dream.
Rapunzel: And you were mine.

Eat. Pray. Love

Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation.-Liz

You don't need a man, you need a champion.-Felipe

We call it "dolce far niente", the sweetness of doing nothing.-Giovanni

Balance is not letting anyone love you less than you love yourself.-Felipe

Dear John

The problem with time, I've learned, whether it's those first two weeks I got to spend with you, or the final two months I got to spend with him, eventually time always runs out. I have no idea where you are out there in the world, John. But I understand that I lost the right to know these things long ago. No matter how many years go by, I know one thing to be as true as ever was - I'll see you soon then.-Savannah


Burlesque


Opportunities like that don’t stick around forever. Every opportunity has a shelf life -Sean

Black Swan

The only person standing in your way is you.-Thomas

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. Surprise yourself so you can surprise the audience. Transcendence!-Thomas

All above of course they do not come from my brain, you should know my brain isn't that hmmmmmm. credit to the wonderful webs =)


Conclude with the most famous and widely known quote.
Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.-Forrest Gump

No comments: