Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Give a break laaaaaaaaa

wahhhhhhhhhhh finally easter break is here! gonna be free for the whole week!!!!

I am off for self-drive trip starting today!
3 days 2 nights to Grampians National Park and Great Ocean Road.
Victoria Exploration here we go!
=)

Stay tune for nice nice pics the next update.

ohhh Happy Easter to everyone out there.
i bought easter bunny and eggs. hope it lasts til the day going back to kl.

p/s: oh ya here to inform that, daylight saving time finished on the 5th of April. Supposed to be 3 hours apart with Malaysia, but now it is only 2 hours apart. Great! I finally see more people appear online in my msn list at the same time, should find some time to talk to you all.
I just feel my time is not enough, or i slack too much. hmmm...

taaaaaaaaaaaaa. offf we go.

No comments: