Thursday, February 19, 2009

KoalaRooland

Bascially, i am living fine here. Staying at a newly built townhouse. People keep saying that the rental is too expensive. $135 per week for sharing room. I share with Pek See. But i think i am paying for what it worth. At least, i have not feel homesick yet. Or maybe I have no time to encounter that feeling yet. I am trying to explore this suburb - Clayton as often as possible. Also some of the neighbouring suburbs. Not going be at home for most of the time. Another reason for not staying at home, is the connection is VERY bad. Need to restart the router EVERY 15 mins. Driving me crazy. Landlord is going to install the new router soon. Sorry for seeing my name popping up and down from your msn.

The place i am renting is 7, Hilltop Avenue, Clayton 3168, VIC, Australia.

Is anyone willing to mail me plain papers, veggie, facial foam, tee shirt, heels and shorts, please?

Too expensive to get them here. Especially tomatoes. My god. Selling at 3.99 per kg at coles. zzzzZ

Will update more when my connection gets fixed up!

Plan to go to the city again and to st kilda beach this weekend! WOOOOOHOOOO summer is never be good without sun and beach.

No comments: