Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas 2008.

Merry merry christmas, Lonely lonely christmas.
The message i sent to my fellow friends.
Can you feel what i felt?


After the christmas of 2007, when the 3 dummies and a pair of couple spent RM100 for each set of so-so christmas dinner at Pavilion, I often said that is the most expensive night for me, and it CANNOT be happened again. You know i only worked RM4 per hour at the pet shop, one day per week, that dinner already costed me 3 days/weeks pay.

What about the christmas of 2008?
Actually I already have a brief plan at the end of november, desa gang planned abit on how will it be going on christmas day. WELL, without me, the rest were still going on with the plan. GLAD to hear that. *jealous*

I loved them by calling me at the middle of 24th eve night, pass 12, saying, "we are going to exchange xmas gifts now". yada yada yada....... zzzZ. Still thanks! at least i know i was not left alone. My mum called, yada yada yada... saying cooked what for christmas, salad, various steaks, wine, mashed potato........ chiew..... what i worried was the calories. hehe=)

24th and 25th, I stayed alone at the 3 rooms semi-detached house. Housemates (aka engineer and his family and the assistant manager) never even let me know they left. The feeling of scared more than lonely. 80% of the workers either balik kampung or outstation. Left the chinese guarding the mill and office. No festival feel at all! Quiet tuuuuuuu.

Good thing is the tv with astro that i never touched since i moved into the house had finally became all mine. When i happily key in my fav channel,

317.

"you have to subscribe this to watch the channel"

311.

"you have to subscribe this to watch the channel"

what the heck.

The astro of the house, No HBO, star movie, wah lei toi, tvbs, mtv, channel V, disney channel, basically all my fav channels, NOT AVAILABLE!!! sighs.

Even the tukang masak, went visit-visit malaysia. No cooked food available on christmas day. Smartie me bought cup noodles weekend before. My christmas eve dinner.

Cintan - Asam laksa. Damn pedas duiiiii.

An Old chinese auntie pitied me kind enough to, said cooked Yam sweet soup, shared with me.

the under-cooked yam. still very rigid. My christmas dessert.

What about the christmas dinner? our boss driver came all the way from town to cook for us and the managers. Normal chinese style dinner like what we had on normal days. To say it all, Usual, nothing special.

So now, if you ask me again, can you accept if the time reverses back to the same dinner in 2007? Yes i do! i do!!!!!

Perhaps, Money buys joy. =)

No comments: