Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Strange encounter.

Went to explore bangsar boutiques this afternoon, with the ass aka Ms Yeong Sook Fern.

basically, she is the one who want to buy new clothes preparing for chinese new year which is in 2 months time. I lead her the way to bangsar only. And teman her for lunch at madam kwan's. It was the first time she been there. "Nasi bojari not bad oh!" You thought only kota bharu has nice malay food meh. Of course pricey la.... consider as Branded ma.....

Never know bangsar has so many boutiques hiding upstair at the first and second floor. Can they merge all the blocks, for letting us save energy to climb up every stairs. Alternatively, please build electronic stairs. Tak boleh tahan.

That ass happily choosing, trying and buying clothes. While i was happily glancing, flipping and trying. No choice la. Save abit lo. Will gonna have to spend A LOT on the australia trip.

Then almost reached the end of the exploration, we dropped by 'sew & soul'. I think amber chia owns it, to be further clarified. When we were about to leave, that store keeper, a middle-aged auntie approached, i thought she gonna open the electronic door for us, but.....

Auntie: Who do you think is fatter? (staring at the ass, requesting for an answer)
pause a while, me and the ass stunned there.
Me: of course it is me! round, big, huge.
the ass still figuring where to press the button to open up the door.
Auntie: Yea meh? I think I am fatter wor. (answer back very seriuosly)
Me: no la. It is me! I can't fit it the dresses here.
the ass had not find the button yet. It was up there.
Auntie: no la. I am bigger bah.
Me: hohoho ya hor.....
the ass still searching. how i wish i was could step forward to press it.
Auntie: I am bigger. (who cares? I know I am big, don like to compare)
Finally the door is opened,
Me: bye bye (quickly ran down the stairs)
Auntie: Please come again. You will find your happiness soon. (你会很幸福的)

okay.....
errrrr......
hmmm.....

So you have good guy to introduce? OR you have someone to recommend for?

actually I did not listen carefully to what she said after i waved and said bye bye. It was repeated by the ass.

well you could hardly encounter with such situation huh.
I take that as a good wish. Thank you very much!

(will gonna post on singapore trip. takes time to edit the pics, or can view at facebook, 2 albums there)

No comments: