Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Getting myself an intern.

I am so so so so fade up of finding a company, willing to provide me industrial training!!!!

I had been sending out so many letter of application since SEPTEMBER and nobody replies. What the hell is wrong with the HR department? Could you at least reply me with 'sorry your application has failed'? Let me die heart faster rather just plain waiting and planting mushrooms.

Since plan A is gg, then I shall move on to plan B. CALL. I try to get as much contact as possible from the internet. Tried calling one by one the whole morning.

"hello, I am a second year student of chemical engineering, I would like to ask about the industrial training with your company."

RESULT =

"oh we don't have"

"we don't provide training"

"the positions are full at the moment"

"wait until you reach 3rd year then you call back"

"we only accept application at mid year"

"the person who in charge is not in yet"

"this is the office not the factory"

Some of them are nicer and helpful a bit,

"December and January are full, why not you try to write in earlier next year"

"let me have your email, I will get in touch with you"

One of them very cruel and mean,

"sorry no!" hang up!

walao ehhhhhh i am not asking money from you k. How hard is that to give me a training for uni sake?

My mum comes out with this brilliant idea,

"go back to sandakan, your uncle will get you the biggest palm oil refining factory in Malaysia to work at. You know, you don't have to work there but your evaluation report going to be very nice."

Yea rite as if i really want to stuck there celebrating Christmas and New Year... ALONE!
Well well well well, at the end still have to solve it, might or might not seeing me during christmas and new year, let's see how then. I can't make up my mind yet.

No comments: