Sunday, November 9, 2008

Free like a bird.

I finished my sem 2 finals. And i am now having the 3 months+ summer break.
today is the fifth free day. i am starting to feel the sienzzzness.
Cant do too much shopping 'cause the figure in my account book is dropping bit by bit. The weather drives me crazy. It could either be too hot or big sudden rain in the evening. The malls are pack with people, school holiday arrives, parents likes to bring their kids to kl to shop. The uneven colour tone of my laptop screen makes me lose the mood of watching either movies, dramas or play games. The world is not safe, so many crimes out there, it does really freak me out.

People asked me, how are you going to spend your loooooooong break.
I said, REEEEEEEEEELAX. I guess 2 days enough. Days after that, spider web and mushroom start growing all over my body.

Before finals, i made a plan. I planned to let November to be my free month to do whatever i want, of course within my parent's restrictions. That's zzzZzzz. Staring December until end of January, i would be doing my internship. If i am lucky enough, I might be flying to kangaroo home in mid February.

So far. none of the above is confirmed. I applied placement of industrial training in few companies, no reply! aiks. my dad's friend helped to submit my application to his company. hope his company could get me a place. Or else, plan needs to change. hmmm. I might need to get a high salary part time job to work for, earn around 3k, get myself a brand new laptop next year!!! no more compaq. no more hp. for the people i recommended compaq to, no harm using compaq, just that i lost my confidence to compaq that's all. Probably i may end up buying compaq as my second laptop. who knows.

and I really Really pray hard that i could get the offer to fly to clayton. hope god hears that. winks.

I will be going to singore next week!!!! Well well well. the exchange rate now is so damn high. 1 sing dollar to 2.5 Ringgit. I have hundred plus sing dollar in my purse now, hope it is sufficient for my few days stay in singapore. A budget trip for me i would say.

How am i going to spend the end of november. hmmm i think i will finish up knitting the scarf i left over last year. HAhahaha. shameful. and also keep praying i will pass all my papers!!!

中医师把脉,测我有
胃有风 - 减少喝雪柜水
肝火盛 - 不宜太迟睡
气不足 - 多做运动
会常头晕头痛

I have an unhealthy lifestyle..................

No comments: