Thursday, October 2, 2008

No fate.

N73, a second hp gift i received from my uncle.

3 years ago, The first one was a samsung phone. Just a week after i got it, i accidentally dropped onto the floor, the LCD screen broke. Sent to service, I SPENT BLARDY 200+ for that BLARDY screen! and another 50+ for the BLARDY antenna! The BLADRY camera rosak after dropping down a few times. Need to fix again. Well that time i gave up, i bought a brand new phone. I would not want to spend over 500+ for an old phone!!

this year, my uncle gave me a N73 which he just bought it a year ago. Actually N73 was once in my consideration before i bought the k750i. It is a symbian phone which runs a system similar to PDA. Now i just got it with a click. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT the battery has problem in retaining the power, it gets low very fast. Sent to check. the fellow said the phone is a AP stock, the battery is not original, and the battery is swollen, the software inside need to be updated. A battery costs BLARDY 230+, new software does not support chinese characters. WHAT THE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

I don have fate with things without pay.

No wonder at the beginning of this year, the book had predicted me saying that, my money would be coming in then going out this year.


I worry the swollen battery might burst someday. So i have no choice but to change back to my old phone. Until i have enough cash for the DAMN battery.


meanwhile, shan was being dragged to work for megakids during the raya festival. megakids paid $10 per hour on raya days u know!!!!! alright, as a faithful friend to her, know she gonna be very siiiiiiiiienz doing the boring job. So we had lunch together, and let her talked as much as she can!


Ah shan with the dotted tee, looks like Dalmatian. =P

Selamat Hari Raya!

No comments: