Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall behind.

alright. I Don't like end of sem except the long long holidays ahead.

Dunno why all assignments, reports, calculation MUST come before finals!

These few weeks, i cant sleep well, but i ate well. You can see my lunch, a hill of lauk pauk. I have to take nap after dinner, like around 11. set alarm to ring at around 2, do a little bit of anything, fall back to sleep at around 5. I am mentally exhausted everyday i reach home. Taking bus is very tiring k. My mum just does not know how suffering it is to be.

Anway, the alarm just seems cant wake me up recently. I slept all the way from 11 to 7 in the morning!!!!! without doing anything. I only can rushed back to uni, copy ppl's work. I found myself very guilty. not productive enough. AARGHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh

I just submitted my student exchange application today. Please approve my application. If i am lucky enough, i might be staying there for 2 years. Let's see how. Please grant me good fortune.

I am being so evil ass this week. I did evil things, i have evil thoughts. Evil in an angel body that is.

I have math assignment and 2161 lab report to submit this week.

I enjoy my single life at the moment.
the sentence i kept repeating not only once this week.
don have to bug me with, no ppl u have in mind meh? no potential?
know the real reason behind?
because no ppl date me at all! satisfy? =.=

but I really do enjoying =)
see me wink.

No comments: