Sunday, September 7, 2008

Boh yuan arrrrrrr

When the girls were happily celebrating Steph's 20th birthday. I ffk-ed. I felt so much sorry. Just becaue i was waiting for calls the whole week, nobody called, and my this friend all the way came to KL, she needed my accompany.

Me and my this friend, Pei Lin. who came from Tawau, Sabah. She was the guest who shared my bed that night. HOHOHOHO.

Italiannies, where we went. Just the two of us. We ordered

Thin Crust pizza with smoked salmon slices, and cheese.

Carbonara pasta. Slurrrrrrrrp YUM!

Us.

I think, steph and the girls, were supposed to sit not far from us. Still, we all din bump into each other. Boh yuan ar! They had food leftover, us tooo!!! At last we had to dabao the extra 2 pieces of pizza. But they had nicer food than us lo. YORRRRRRRR steph belanja and i missed so many good food!!!! I regretted now :(


well, still had really great time with this 38 yet talkactive cum Tawau CNN, my ex-secondary classmate. She is the regular news reporter to me about all the happenings about Tawau.

No comments: