Tuesday, July 29, 2008

is everyone's mum the same?

I wonder why my mum loves to tell me that i should experience the life of the poor. And therefore i should not have so much of enjoyment, and take bus instead of driving to uni.

What the *tut*


WHY? WHY? WHY?

It is not that we are the rich family and living luxurious life. And why still need me to live like the poor? How to define poor? Who says no poor is driving to uni? Driving to somewhere is due its conveniency but not to enjoy life. People who study in monash should know that what kind of public transport are we having around sunway? Plus, our house is so far from sunway, we have a spare car parking outside, nobody using it, WHY still don't let me drive yet?

why cant my mum like some other mums? to be open minded abit?

when people gets older, the kepala semakin keras.

Grrrrrrrr.

No comments: