Friday, June 6, 2008

Somewhat 'Tortoise' Japanese Restaurant!

I seldom go to Japanese restaurant that only offers separate appertizers, main course, drinks and dessert. As you know, add up, It does not cost CHEAP! I prefer going for buffer or restaurant that comes with set meals. Well, happened by chance, or probably once in a blue moon, dad's friend treat us, then HAHAHA time to 'kill' the costly!

We went to a Japanese restaurant at bukit bintang, opposite Low Yat and beside Federal Hotel. It used to be next to Low Yat and opposite Federal Hotel. It is an old-fashioned izakaya (known as small pub in Japan, 居酒屋). I can't really recall its name, but as from my mind, its chinese translation is somehing like 'tortoise'.

Well they offer menu that are slight difference from what we typically eat from Sushi X, X Sushi. Their ingredients, imported and FRESH!

I had my soba set. It comes with veggie and prawn tempura.

The set.

Soba in a Ice Bowl! How cute is that!!!!~

30 minutes later, the leftover. I can't bring it home!!!

oh i did not snap all the food we ordered, i tell you, they serve sashimi top of the ice, in a bowl.

No comments: