Wednesday, May 7, 2008

non-Fairytale.

Recently, Sookfern read this, and she shared it to us. It was a love story, not a fairy tale, being told by a girl, at a forum---------> click

I wonder why certain girls would have tolerated with such jerk, i should say. Obviously, that jerk was just playing fool on you, between she and him, there was NO true love exist. Don't be so stubborn, girl!

Few days ago, one of my friend laughed and asked me that, if it happens that i date with a guy, and his has the attitude similar to the one at the forum, would i still be going along with him? Because, once i break up with him, i would have single for long, or with my conditions, i might not be dating with other guys anymore........(zzzZ, what type of question is this??? my condition is not that bad gua, I am nice, kind and good-hearted.......... not pretty only ma...... *sob sob).

My answer is definitely NO! Break up immediately and regretless! Crazy, i do not live for guys k.... Why should i suffer in such a way that he does not bring happiness to me? Girls do not deserve that. I would rather stay single. What's wrong with that anyway? =S


No comments: