Monday, April 28, 2008

From the bottom of my heart. muaxxx

I am pretty sure and agree with that,

when a person reaches the limit of extremeness, he/she tends to do something unexpected.


For instance,

My internet connection lately, which kept me frustrating for so many days that i could not even online stably for 5 mins! To avoid getting complaints for seeing me keep popping up and down at the msn, I put up a notice in my personal message saying that,

I am so pissed of to my connectivity.


Here comes my dear friend, kingkwong. Gave me a brilliant idea,
I should,

piss on StreamyX.
1st,write "StreamyX" on a paper.
Then,piss on it.
Next,put the paper in an envelope.
Finally,sent it to Tmnet.
This is to show your frustration.~


First thought, @@
Second thought, Lame!

well it really worked out that my connection turned out to be steady,
to prove that, see, i can even post on my blog.

Third thought, touced!

I really appreciated that. then, this fellow dear friend, she explained in a formal but funny way in her blog about this.
and she said that,


This is the most touched story the world ever had.
Story between a noble friendship.


Fourth thought, speechless!

Guess, we all are going nuts. That is a common phenomenon that may happen in May/June for varsity students.


Something may not be expressed in words properly, but it stayed in the heart for long.

for more detail, please look up this

No comments: