Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Upset.

Account number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Account holder: Sen Yih Jing
Account balance: Rm 0.00

When you have planned to buy a pair of adidas, a converse side bag,
When you have planned to go for a Macau winter vacation,
When you have planned to drive when you got the license,
When you have planned to dine something costly,
When you have planned to perm a nice hair,
Everything sounds right at the time, but they can be just simply ruined by a mistake.


All my money will be contributed to the payment for my repeating unit. My dad... haiz...... he 50 I 50.

I guess I won't be driving, because the time since I learned driving, dad already warned me that, i let you to drive, but if u bang anything, you have to pay for it. My savings is my backup fund, since it is all gone, I do not have to gut to drive anymore.

I made that mistake. I need to take responsibility of it.

Cried because I could not accept it.
Stop crying because I understand the situation.
Things never go smoothly like what I expect to be happened.
The prediction made by somebody on tv in the beginning of the year was accurate, my money flows in and out, no extra savings this year.
It's alright. I will and must earn my money back again!

No comments: