Tuesday, February 5, 2008

my work. my dears.

Zara, a cocker spaniel. She is soooooo sakai. but she is pretty. The thing is her owner is a drug addict. haiz...

My colleague's poodle. She was having a dog's spa. Relaxing~~~

Luxurious spa especially for dogs. Total refreshing!

It was 31st of Jan. and it happened that i passed by its booth. so i bought this.

hehe.. my pet, ah boy. he yawns all the time.

Ah kwong from hk is back! OMG she turns prettier, but how come ppl kept saying she is fat!! where do your pounds go? i cant see any!!! happy? WAKAKAKKAKA. trust me, change another angle of view, she isnt fat. =P
day before i went back to hometown, had a simple lunch at Paddington, Midvalley.

Iced mochas.
Treasure box. Dollar pancakes fill with bananas, strawberries, nuts, raisins, peach, ice cream and syrup. Wow yummy!!!

this is my dish. pancakes with cheesy sausages, ham and pepperoni.

that is their dish.


Shuqin with her dish. Seafood pancake. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~
she is back to hk and we miss her lots. muaxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post +1000
.