Thursday, January 3, 2008

Goodnight 2007. Goodmorning 2008.

Here comes 2008. Now let's us flashback about something.

Beginning of the year 2007. Starting the another level of my life. After SAM in Taylor's, I was really in deep trouble of choosing degree course. My SAM result was not that good which I also malu to further study overseas. Always thought of choosing bioscience course, as I hate physics to the max. Who knew, I ended up studying engineering now. Til then, all I can say is I never regret for choosing this pathway. Engineering could be exciting. Not that boring though. Nevertheless, of course knowing those 38 asses at Monash, they really lightened up the dull uni days. Days before projects or presentation due, Days before exams, Days when we did preparation, Days when we had trips............ We had fun, We had joy, We had seasons in the sun......

Throughout the year. People come and leave. Kept sending off friends to another side of the earth. Felt kinda sad, but still felt very glad to them. Until now, I still never personally send off any of them at the airport. I have no license maaaaaaaaaaa. Oh and I will be getting one soon. =) Oh.. miss you people out there alot~~~

My secondary school, KC, made big renovation. Demolished the old buildings, old rules. You can see new modern buildings and small boys there now. well well well....

More and more shopping malls joining the KL market. The Gardens, Pavilion, Bangsar Village 2, etc.... encourage the household to spend more, thus boost up the business sale, production rate will also be increased, more money flow in the market, therefore, the economy will be at the recovery stage. That is the economic cycle. My economy knowledge all returned to Puan Nor after taylor's. Correct me if I am wrong.

I understand that money can make a people changed. A person, who may seems that you can put trust on, he/she just turns into evil. M.O.N.E.Y. is actually the biggest evil behind. Now i see the real you. I do not know what drive you into this situation. Hope you reckon carefully things you doing and return before it is too late. sighs.

Friends changed their partners from this to another one. They changed real fast! It was like you saw them happily taking sweet pics together last month. A month later, the partner beside just changed to another chic or hunk. Well, I still have not get myself the one. "oh I am busy.......... of being single", PK taught me this.

Desa gang. Gonna leave only me and shan soon. Daphne will be leaving for US this sunday. and pauline, haha do not think she will stays in kl to persuade her tertiary edu. SO JUST ME AND SAINT LIPSY. SienzzZ. So everytime when think about hanging out, think nobody else, but only Ms Ng Yuen Shan. So countdown event, birthday celebration just both of us. Shan said, probably, next countdown, we might become 2 pairs of 4 persons. It would be merrier. Yaya, say only easy. =P

wow first time working outside. Was not that bad actually. The valueless thing i learned from there is the skill of dealing with customers. All kinds of people out there, some of them really just like to cari pasal. You can't just argue with them in a keras way. You have to be smart in negotiating with them, stand still with your own principal. We, ah shan and i, love to name people after something. Big love (da ai), small love (xiao ai), king of gamble (deou shen), zorro, malaya.......... Oh i really need to talk more in malay, my malay standard can't even understood by a kindergarten kid. DAMNnnnnnnnnn malunya~~

Actually, look at the surroundings of me, things changed, people changed. Somehow, I still remain myself. Good to change? or Good to keep?

No comments: