Friday, November 2, 2007

My baby. =)

What do u think about this baby? cute huh?
Creation of the pretty one, the smart one, the beautiful one,.......... tadaaaaaa who else.
Sen Yih Jing la duh.......
Allebell

Made By: me duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Activities: Make over billions of $$ in business a day.
About: Wanna make a deal? contact my secretary.

SookFern ass said, this baby is exactly a clone of me. I personally find she is just so me. How to say, as you can see, big round eyes with specs, small juicy mouth with neat teeth, perfect body ratio, undefinable fashion sense. dadada hahahaha......
Well, people will have their own opinion on that. What do you think then?


she is so cute. I am so proud of myself. cubit cubit*

as a human pet, Gilbert and beloved XY jacked up my self-price to 6800+!!!!!! wahsaiiiiii
thanks to them. without them, me myself cost only 50....

so crazy about facebook lately. =)

4 comments:

chin ying said...

my baby "ying ying" oso very cute mar.. :'(.. haha but I do agree with the baby represent us part lo.

Anonymous said...

why?why shud she be u? :P

-dailou-

EJinGs said...

chinying. yes indeed. so far i can see, my frens all the babies they created, 80% looks similar to the creator de lo. the babies reflect part of ourselves.

EJinGs said...

dailou? haha pauline?
sign in with ur name la.
haha. not the matter of should or should not. just that, don't you feel the baby and i look alike? HAHA. this is an act which tells u that, the way ur create things indirectly reflecting ur personality.