Sunday, September 23, 2007

The days feel like years when I'm alone

ohohoho. The break that i always want, is finally here. Finally got free time to update all my personal stuffs even though it is short. 1 week nia........ better than nothing right. I just have to enjoy the short break to the fullest. Spend my time on tv! drama! online! game! date! yumcha! gathering! fun! shopping! what else....ms BLi, was donating her blood. She is the most brave one among us. Bravo! Bravo! She donated standard 450ml of fresh A+ blood!

Holiday is here! the first thing we all have to do is K - session. I miss this alot! The last k-session was 3 months ago. Can you imagine how much i miss it?
People, whenever you r going to redbox, can try to pick 'when you're gone' by avril lavigne. lyrics is available! It makes me sad everytime i listen to this. It reminds me of all the friends that went to overseas or going to fly soon.
When you walk away.
I count the steps that you take.
Can you see how much i miss you right now.
When you're gone.
The pieces of my heart are missing you.
When you're gone.
The face i came to know is missing too.
I miss you.


The largest chocolate animal sculpture exhibiting at cold storage, the curve. It is a bear, obviously. It is all made from cadbury chocolate. How nice if i could bring it home. How long do i need to finish eating it. hehe...

**********************************************************
today, went to mv. bought pants only. hope to get a backpack and handbag at 1u tmr.
upon leaving, found out that the car ticket went missing!!!!
this was the 3rd time we lost it in the carpark!!!
Arghhhhhhh damn sucky day.
the previous time, fine was $20. since mv changed their parking rate lately. the fine raises to $50 per lost!!!
TMD.
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

chin ying said...

We got the same tot!!! When we were singing Avril Lavigne "when you're gone", i was quite sad. Coz i tot of my friend who went to Ireland.

EJinGs said...

ohoho. so emo hor.....
haiz.... it reminds me lotsa things...