Saturday, September 29, 2007

The beginning of my BREAK!

Monday aka 1st day of break.
too rapid kl, all the way from desa to 1utama.
Rm2, 1 and a half hours.
actually we were there just to buy some calcium pills for yunyun's tortoise.
chill out at Gong Woh Tong. having bitter but sweet black jelly 'Gui Ling Gou'.
See. Thumbs up! It cures your pimples.
See. Yunyun was showing some trick on how to swallow the jelly. hehehe XD

Tuesday. 2nd day of break
Mooncake festival! Gang up to desa padang to have so kiddies' fun.
It has been years i never play latern before.
2 years back, having spm.
a year back, clash with my birthday, celeb my bithday instead of festival.
This year, went to padang, played with candles, lanterns. Followed by yumcha at mamak.
Wow that was really fun!
But...... the dragon lantern i always wanted. I kept searching around, hardly can find one that was similar to the one i had last time. Not even at petaling street. sighs.

Always kiddies in the heart.

Creation of Saint Lipsy.

Yummy roti tisu. I would swallow it if my mouth is big enough to finish it in one shot! hehe...

No comments: