Wednesday, August 8, 2007

May I help you?

I met an old man this morning. He was trying to push his trolley (mountain-like bagssss) to the escalator. A young man already there offering help, while i stunned there, standing behind them, and did not know what to do next. Well i kept an eye on that old man all the way in ktm, to make sure he is ok with everything.

In the evening, took bus to go home. I saw a school kid rushing to the bus and dropped his file halfway. I already in the bus, at that moment, i stunned there as well, looking at the kid, catching his flying papers, and I did not know what to do next as well.

I am helpful. I self-proclaim it. Sometimes i might feel panic when facing with extended situation. Do this normally apply to everyone?

*************************************
Oh 1 more thing,
i guess i met Jason's gf, MeiChi, this morning in ktm. She was sitting opposite me. I cant really recognise her. She looked at me, i looked at her for a while, but we never talk. Haha. I think we should know each other. Just that we did not take the further step and start off the conversation.

Sorry, if you still recognise me. I feel shy to greet a stranger. =.=
**************************************
Qian Wen paid me a visit yesterday!!!
She called me in the morning, saying she reached, at cafeteria.
haha.... was so happy to meet her. The last time we met should be the steamboat gathering in early january. We chatted a while, how i wish i had longer time to get along with her. Sampat things with her. Hehe....

**************************************
I am almost suffocated in the sea of assignments and projects.
and somemore TESTS!!!!
from now onwards, we have 1 test almost every week continuously!

Pals, do not compare yourself with others. This would lower down your self-confident.
No one is ultimate in this world. We are learning from each other. You learn more when you pay more.
Do your best instead of looking at people doing their best.
Let's work together!!!

Remember, (saw this from suemay's pm)
Smile: a curve which makes everything become straight.

2 comments:

Sue May said...

Smile: a curve which makes everything become straight.

*clapss*

bravo bravo

EJinGs said...

Thanks thanks. copy from u only=)