Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hou mou liu arrrrrrrr

I get bored easily.
I get sleepy before my bedtime.
I get annoyed again and again.
Were all above signs of laziness for a mankind?

hou mou liu arrrrrr....

thats the phrase i always keep aside my mouth these days.

************************************

Dig out my taylor's lab coat from the bottom of the drawer. Started the very first day of chemistry lab in my uni. All engineering students were assigned to work at the same lab. That was quite fun to work with everyone that you are familiar with.

Just that i got abit annoyed by the demonstrators. As you know, experiment can be very straight forward or can be very miserable.

Especially when you are confused with the words given by the demo. Damit.... i did not understand a word from them.

I am building up patient in doing experiment. Frustration is not a proper way to find out solution.

*******************************************
ahlalalalalalala
i am a/an
CRAPPER
STORY-MAKER
DUMB ASS
MOU LIU ASS
ALIEN JING
SMALL PEOPLE
KL FLOOD-CAUSER

what else do u wanna add on?

ooo ee ooo ee ooooooooooo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe..... when ur mou liu dun write blog la... ppl who read ur blog oso sweat.. =.=''
then kl flood sure wont stop lo.. haiz.. alien jing... wth... amoeba tee dropping off here.. tata!!

EJinGs said...

Yorrrrrrrrrrrrrr
kacau my friendster still not enuf. still wanna kacau my blog la.
apa la u.....
kacau kacau saje.... cheh....
SWT is good for health. It helps to excrete out all the waste products from ur body. blah blah blah.....