Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bull Tale.

WHAT KIND OF ATTITUDE OF YOU MAN!?

Let me tell you a story about a bull.

It was a sunny tuesday morning. I tapped bull's shoulder and greet hi. After that, I sensed something went wrong. The bull starred angrily at me. I explained:"It is a kinda of greeting, don't you understand?". Here come the climax. The bull yelled:"If you are a man, I might have whack you!". I did not really took it seriously. After when the bull kept taking deep breathe, opps i guessed i did something inappropriate. Well, I sent my apology to the bull. BUT, its action as if i am the red towel, and the bull gonna crash onto it in a any minute.

Do i need to say more about why the bull is being called as BULL now?

WTF!!!

eh bull, i suggest you to stick a note on your forehand, stating there 'I am in bad mood, keep distance away'. I will be miles apart from you.

The lesson here is never ever mess up with a mad BULL!!

no joking....

No comments: