Tuesday, July 24, 2007

So long, farewell my dear.

I SPOILT MY LAPTOP!!!!!
Do i or don't? I am not sure man.........
I formatted lappie, but when i was trying to play some music clips and get connected to the internet. Many errors were shown. F*!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTH...............

Could not detect sound card. Could not reach the destination of lan cable. Here and there. I thought i could fixed it up all by myself. (ok la i admit that i was not very understand the procedure of formatting a computer, just simply click) Asked from friends, searched for guidance from internet. At the end, i feel, i rather pay some money to people and get it recover.
My laptoppppppp is just 2 months oldddddddddddddddd.

I called the Compaq technical support hotline, the spokeperson's accent was way tooooooo thick of indian slang. Well, i should had and have to get use to it since i took ENG1010 last semester, as might as well as the lecturer for Computing this semester. Their accents are making me pengsan. Sorry la...... Okay...... my hearing skill is a bit cacat. Need more than to understand their words. 3 mins talk time, the only sentence i could digest was "harlo, this is HP technical support center, i am XXXXXX, may i assist you?"
YES!!!! very much needed!!!!!! but it did not seem could help me pretty much.

Final and last strategic. Email to the HP company.
Rescue sent in 4 hours time. That was damnnnnnnnn fast. The person who get in contact with me is a staff from HP asean regional office. Cool huh? Recommended some links to browse and download the drivers from. I hope it really really really save my lappie.

Or i will just send it back to where i bought this from.

Making my life susah only. Cheh.

*************************************************
Ms BoonCH, flew to the small island to chase her dream, for the sake of the future environment, to change the earth into a better place to live on. I am not making up stories, it is truly what she always want to achieve.

At the night she left, SMay offered to bring me along to send ah boon off, and i would be leading the way. When everything settled, mom popped up
"you sure you want to go out as late now? it is getting dark now and going to rain soon. I advise you not go out as you are not familiar with that place."
Was that an advice? or an ORDER??????
I have no right for objection.
Sorry dears...... i know this happens all the time, and always pops up at the last minute, you know what kind of mom i have...........
I will try to reduce the occurrence of such situations in future.
Sorry.......

That island, so near yet so far.
Well, as a friend, i hope she brings along our regards and blessings over there. Study well. Enjoy life..... Stay tough.....

Distance can be shortened with linking hearts.

Attention Ms Boon, i need future update about the ending of you ogawa massanger.
HAHHAHA who will be the lucky mister?

I want MALACCA pics!!!!!!!

No comments: