Sunday, July 1, 2007

I Like the way you MOVE!

Mum went back to hometown. Left dad, sisters and me at home.
So the role of mother is on me!
I have to cook 3 meals per day, wash clothes, clean the dishes, do housework, mop floor, hand over the tuition EVERYTHING!!!

This afternoon,
Pauline and Shan came to kacau. Saying wanna my dishes.
They are quite picky on food,
so i prepared
Steam pork meat with cincalok
Fried egg with char siew
Fried green cabbage

The first time i cook for people other than my family.
Both of them tasted and commented had the old familiar taste like home.
Im not kidding you. I do really can cook.
Not exactly like my mother,
but i have 60% similarity.
You, You and YOu dare to try it someday?

I bet u sure finish the whole plate of rice and smmore wanna add rice!!!

Then we hang around the shops in danau desa.
3 of us shopped like shopping in midvalley.
Too bad.
Those fashion shops in desa are way toooooooo expensive.
They are selling stuffs that do not worth that price, should be way more cheap!!!

wooooooo we love the bags. But cash in hand hmmmmm.... end of the month tim....

Phrase of the day by Shan,
"Do you like the way i move?"
almost pengsan ady.
She tricked YLin in msn.
That YLin twisted around the situation,
kena back her. Walao.
To YLin, we zha dou by you weiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I wanna see the shake bon bon again by nudging ur display pic!!!
SHOW ME!!!
XD

No comments: