Saturday, July 7, 2007

Sr2ScA-B (2005) + Sr3Sc (2006) day out!!

070707

7th July 2007!
such a memorable day.
The earth day!!!
our mamaland!!!
It is a day to raise our awareness of protecting our mamaland!!!
We suppose to wear GREEN today.
YunYun told me this.
but i totally forgot about that,
and i wore black today.
hehe =P
Alot of couples tie their knots on this day!!!

Im so looking forward to get any RED bombs
on the following days,
080808, 090909, 101010, 1111111 and 121212.
=)
********************************************

What a day!!!
I was late this morning, sorry for letting SMay's dad and others waited for me.
My damn handphone cant detect the simcard, I cant even receive any calls or sms from them.
The earliest to reach there, manatahu the shop was closed in the day time on saturday.
Kelam-kabut found a cafe nearby. People came late.
A new concept cafe. Place was ok. Food was ok. Game was fairly ok.
The only thing, the air-con was not strong enough.

Met some of those friends, which we did not meet for almost 2 years.
Do i calculate it correctly?
OMG i miss them alottttttt.
miss those days.
miss those laughters.
2 years!!! i left my high school for 2 yrs!!!
can u imagine how fast time flies?
One of the small group pic
One piece cloud (yat gou wan)
not very sure the motive of posing in such a way. LOL.

(still waiting for more pics from Steph and Jac)
oh the link to sooyee's photo album
ady listed in the column at the side.
check that out for more pics!!

Afterall, it was really a precious chance for me, or us, to meet up ex-classmates.
Get to know where will they head to in future.
Get together before we reach another chapter of our life.
Wow. No doubt. I miss them for sure. No matter where they will be next.
My best blessings are always with them.
Good Luck!
Muaxxxx all my dears!

It was really a hot day.
ol' Lord please pour some rain onto the land!!

No comments: