Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Still alive and kicking.

ENG1040 Engineering dynamics. 2 hours paper. 2 hours of tension. 2 hours of tickling. I almost screwed up the whole paper as i was lost in the first 2 questions. The paper consisted 4 questions only!!! But... i still can pop up with some answers at the last few minutes. That was close! Hope I got all those methods correctly. Do not make me retake this subject!!

ENG1081 Physics for Engineering. The toughest comes at the end. Limited sources of past year papers and NO SOLUTION!!! hmmmph.... all depend on ourselves then. Move on Warriors!

BioTech and BioMed exam ends today.
Business exam ends tomorrow.
Mine ends on thursday.
That Mindy, smsed me tight after her last paper. Her intention was to tease and distract me! hng! i know you miss me, don la kacau me at this crucial time! I need concentration! Wahaha=)

******************************************
My plan after final, i have 3 weeks of break. Need to do something good.

Friday. day after physics, cheong K!
1st week, Genting trip.
2nd week, College gathering.
3rd week, KC farewell trip.

Just a plan. Have to be further confirmed.

I am supposed to hang out with YunYun this saturday. This called off 2 hours ago. Eh let's call XY and Vin to yumcha lo. Since Vin always requesting to meet XY. Permission granted! Happy?

*******************************************
Allocate opens to us today. You can see all engineering students membanjiri computer lab after dynamics paper. 4 of us hope to match all the time slot to be same. I made perfect time in perfect slots. Not much break hours in between. PLease let me get all my FIRST preference time slot!!!!

No comments: