Sunday, June 17, 2007

Moment of appreciation.

{{{{HAPPY FATHER'S DAY}}}}
June, July are popular months for exam. 3 of us sisters all have exams. We did not hang out anywhere this morning. In tradition, my mum made a big rich dinner. No exception for this year, mum made lamb chop+chicken+salad+mushroom soup+garlic bread for dinner. Of course not forgot about the red wine, dad just bought a big box of red wine last week. I am very full now.... bloating.... hehe XD

Present? Dad ady bought himself a new golf bag, and forced his kids to share the amount. hohoh i have not pay him yet.

Dad, thanks for everything! I do cherish every moment with you and appreciate things you gave us, though i do not really express it out. I keep it in my heart. This is true. I love you!

*******************************
Boon Chia Hui. Haiyo. Your late sms shocked me. Your party was so great! What else could we say? We all should thank you for providing us another chance to gather with. Thanks for giving us such a wonderful night. The lamb wahhhhhhh mou dek ding ar! We enjoyed til the fullest. So looking foward for the next round. U people agree with me or not huh???!!!
=)

No comments: