Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I do love kids!!!








Genting is getting worse and worse!!
4 of us went on Monday morning.
What happen to Monday?
Waited 2 hours for the bus. No cable car available. Fogging day and frequent rain making most of the thriller machines was not operating. KFC raises its price.

Hohoho i think the most EXCITING games I played there were Swing and the indoor Roller Coaster, Euroexpress. What about the others? ok la. To be frank, I have no gut to play others like flying coaster and space shot. The top 1 fear of mine are speed+height. I could not overcome that fear. So my job was only to look after my friends' belongings. And I am happy with it=)

(seriously, ALL those thriller games at Genting and Lagoon I already played them once when i was young. Some of them might not believe it. But all i can say is the older i grow, the fear becomes more dominant. 2 words to explain it all, TAKUT MATI!)

As u know, i love kids. Somehow kids can make me fed up. When i was in the queue of bumper car, a kid with his mother standing after me. This kid with height below my thigh, keep pushing and squeezing my butt to make me move forward. He smmore kicked my shoes with his little feet. You might feel his act was cute. For me, i feel like charging him for molesting my butt!! That was a game for adult, kiddie games at the another corner, GET LOST!!!!

I really dunno what inside kids' mind. Do they think lining up is a manner of game? Do they respect the other players? That is basic sense! 4 of us in the queue for bumper boating. 3 foreign kids jump over the bar and cross the queue in front of us. Smmore act like nothing. F la. Do not ever think you are still kid and i would not whack you!! I can do anything if i feel like doing it at that particular moment. Don try to challenge my emotion!! Well, im an educated person, im kind and loving, LET THEM BE!!!

i broke my sport shoes this time. siasui le~~~

No comments: