Friday, May 25, 2007

Thank God It's Friday!

In case there's somebody who dunno, TGI's Friday, stands for Thank God It's Friday.
I miss the huge mug of vanilla ice cream with wipe cream and chocolate syrup. oh and almond slices.
Slurppppp.....

*************************
My dad just scolded me that i was not being polite recently.
My attitude is rude, my behaviour is rude, my words are rude, my speaking is rude, even my posture is also rude.
Arghhhhh what happen to me? I am not suppose to be a kasar person.
All i need to do is CHANGE. Totally make over myself. No rough no rude no foul.
People, whenever i am over-harsh, over-reacting or over-rude, please SLAP or WHACK me!
Give me Piak Piak~


**************************

Woohoo~ im done with my physics lab demo project. CYing and i were demonstrating differentiation of raw and boiled egg related to angular momentum Dr Lan, came and kacau while i was presenting, that made us lesser time to present the important points by CYing. Arghhh hope that doesn't affect much on our mark. I know i was not contributing much on those projects, and i was too relayed on my partner CYing, i just found the idea, and let CYing did the theory part. Somebody might find it is unfair. Just take back your thank you, i don't deserve it anyway =P

JHan said, our presentation seemed to be a cooking show to him. Teaching the guys how to pick between raw and boiled egg. AHAHAHAHA. I just hope that might brought to u some physics application on daily life and joy to u guys. I am trying very very hard to perform more interactively. I always fail to do so.

I must improve! I have to be more motivated! As Sfern said, no more kidding, need motivation, say TAK NAK to entertainment, and keep true friends around. AHAHAHAHA. Too bad i am just your fake friend~

************************

Sorry Mindy, i did not mean to ignore u at atrium today, as i was busy talking plus abit of dizzy, i did not really pay attention to people around me. I am so so sorry. Next time when u see me don greet u, just block my way or shout out my name as loud as possible. Then i will notice u. =P

2 comments:

chin ying said...

hi.. don't think like that. I never thought is unfair. I actually feel that u did more than i do. U always the one preparing the materials. We are actually helping each other , we are not relying on each other.

EJinGs said...

ahhaha. We are partners. cooperation is very needed!
hope we can beat down the last physics lab like how we did to those previous labs!!!
Gambateh!!! Good luCK!! =)